Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Almost a quiet weekend.

Hiya guys - how was your weekend, hope you all had a relaxing time. I dont' have a whole heap to share, just mainly some layouts that i worked on over the weekend.
We did have to take little man Rylan up to the hospital Sunday evening - kiddo took a spill and split his chin. Why oh why do head wounds have to bleed soooo much!!! I was freaking, kiddo was screaming and no-one quite knew what they were doing. But within the hour all was calm again - they patched little man up ....well glued him up i should say and he was home getting heaps of cuddles.
Poor kiddo - he has had a rough run since we've moved to Rocky - first the headlice shaved head, then the viral rash that came out in blisters all over his body and now this. Hopefully this is the last of his bad luck run - keep fingers crossed.

Nothing else interesting to share - has just been a week of mundane things - like Nick losing his school hat already ....it didn't even make the first week!! Steven's been flat out at work and is currently working six days a week - poor bugger is just so tired at nights and is crashing pretty early. Makes it a bit boring round here for me, i have no -one to talk to in the evenings. It does however give me time to sit at my desk and scrap in peace once they're all in bed. But that does get kinda boring after a while as well.
Scrapping wise things are going great. Having fun with all the challenges and such for Embellished. Have gotten back into my Scrapgenie stash and am creating layouts for class kits and DT layouts. Had another layout picked up by Scrapbook Creations, so that brings my tally for the year to eight layouts now - all in all its going well. Finding time to have a play with new tricks and styles - sometimes it works, somtimes it doesn't lol.
Well i think thats about all i have to share for today - its pretty boring i know, but oh well, sometimes its good to just have a quiet period in life.
Will leave you with these layouts.
Take care and will catch up again soon.

Julie xx




4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Belinda Venables said...

OMG Julie....your a scrapping machine! lol
I lurveeee your latest LO's....just adorable!
Belinda
xxx

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Karen L said...

My Julie you have been busy. Loving your LO's. Glad to hear your little man is OK - they say things happen in 3, well that should be it now.

Looking forward to catching up with you soon and meeting you IRL.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your little man, I hope he is healing, that photo, just makes you want to cry for him.

Loving your layouts, my you are a scrapping machine. I was in Rocky on Tuesday and I thought of you, I would love to say hi !!

Carole

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Francine Burgess said...

stunning layouts:they are gorgeous julie...poor little man sounds like he has had a rough trot,,hope things get bettter for him..
scrapcat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home