Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Well another couple of days have come and gone. Same old, same old really. Worked last night and have to work again tonight - not much to say about it really, work is work i guess. Am lucky though in the fact that at least the hours are perfect for my family and don't have to worry about the hassles of finding a sitter for the kids.
Maddy had a pupil free day yesterday so got spend the day with me, something she was quite excited about till she actually realised what i do most days........Clean. She was not impressed about having to clean her room and then help out in the lounge, oh well such is life i guess. She may have grumbled - LOTS - but at least that room is semi clean for the next day or so.
Still have not finished altering the frame i bought, its sitting half finished on my desk. I swear its mocking me - 'AAAAH stuck aren't ya, bit off more than you can chew didn't ya, you know you won't finish me'. Hmmm thinking its about to get piffed out the window. But I'll persevere with it slowly, probably put it aside a few times to work on something else, but i will eventually get it finished. Probably in time to add next summers beach pics to it - thats the theme I'm going with.
Well thats about it, can't do much of an update when not much has happened around here. I have my meeting tomorrow with the Euchuca ladies - wish me luck, and hopefully next time round I'll have some more interesting news - if not I'll make some up LOL.
I'll leave you with this cute pic of Madd enjoying one of the last choccies from her easter stash, sorry no layouts to share - have been slack lol.
Take care and have fun....

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

Good Luck for tomorrow Julie :o), their gonna love your work

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Ali Russell said...

Good Luck today Julie....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home