Thursday, March 29, 2007

Still here.........

Yeah its been a while since i've checked in, but I'm still floating around doing the same old, same old. Up early in the mornings to get the older kiddo's off to school, Ry and i spending the day together and me trying to scrap in the evenings - like i said, same old,same old.
I would like to thank you ladies for the kind words you left for my last post, it was uplifting to read them and i thank you for that. The problem has been resolved and unfortunatly the decision has not gone my way. Steven led a very convincing arguement, and whilst i knew from the beginning in my mind that he was right about this, it just took a little longer to convince my heart it was right. I'd be lying if i said there wasn't pain and sadness but I have had two weeks to sort through it and i have now come to the place where it is ok - still a little sadness to it but I know its the best path for us. So i can now say with only the tiniest tinge of sadness that there will be no more babies for the Heard family ....we have been blessed three times and i have much to be happy for, it is now time for us to look to our future and make it into what we want. We have many plans of where we want our path to go and the time has come to work towards that.
Kinda feels good to get it out in the open, makes it that little more final and I kinda feel that its over, dealt with and all wrapped up neatly if that makes sense ....feels like i can now focus on being me again instead of being all mopey and down as i have been the last couple of weeks. Also gives me the opportunity of thinking where i want my own personal path to lead to. I plan on looking for part time employment for now but once little man is in school i want to take a more focused direction .......I want to work in a specific area, one that i wake up each morning glad to be going to if that makes sense. I have some time up my sleeve so if need be then i can do any necessary study for it now whilst Ry is still little and at home. Its all kinda exciting really .....they say the possibilities are endless ..........I believe they are right.
So that is where i am at right now. I've come out of my sadness and am feeling bright. This is starting to flow over into other areas of my life as well now.The last few days have been just fantastic for us.
Love being mummy to older kiddo's, they are at awesome ages and so fun to be around and the games are just the funniest - how do kiddo's think these things up LOL.
Steven and I are back to being comfortable around each other again, no avoiding each other so we could avoid the issue .....has been great.
Am excited to be scrapping again - last week I thought it was all rather boring and was wondering if i really had much longer in it, now ....am all excited with it, new ideas running through my head and eager to clean out my area and get back into it. I have scrapped a little over the last couple of weeks, but i really think they are flat if that makes sense, looking at them now though and i think i don't mind them at all.
So theres my last couple of weeks, feels great to have caught up again, its all out there and dealt with and life is feeling really fresh at the moment.
Thanks for dropping by and will not leave it so long again for another chat - oh by the way, if you'd like to leave a little note on what you do for work, i would LOVE to read about it - tell me what is great about it.
take care
Julie xx

11 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

WOW that is such a final decision, and one I bet you didnt take light heartedly, I am pleased though that you could come to a decision in the end, and yes, when they say the possibilities are endless, they really do mean it, I look forward to a future for myself once these kids are grown a little more, but for now, like yourself, just focus on the job at hand, being a Mum to your gorgeous kidlets!! you truely are blessed Julie!
and the LOs, STUNNING!!!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh Julie, I was wondering if it was that decision that you guys were having trouble with - you know what - I know exactly how you feel! We've had the same thoughts, although both of us couldn't really decide whether to try for another one or not. When one of us would think yes, the other would think no and then we'd swap!LOL Pretty hopeless we are. There are so many factors to consider. Anyway, I'm glad your at a better place with it now!
Can you be any more talented?? These layout are all superb!! Thanks for sharing them!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Ali Russell said...

Oh Julie,
So glad to have you back, I was worried about you!!! WELCOME back chooky!!!
So glad that the decision being made has now a peace to you. Think about where you and your family can go from here!! Like you say the possibilities are endless!!
I feel so lucky to have you as a friend, to have you on my team and to have you as my inspiration. You are so talented and don't ever think otherwise!! Look forward to a BIG platdate soon (thinking maybe Saturday night, if the boys are cool with it...lol) We will make lots of mess and try new stuff!!
As for your career future, what did you want to be when you were a child? I know for me I wanted something relating to art...I chose floristy...and never regretted it...Now I have Embellished and it is AWESOME!! Look forward to watching you develop your career in the coming years...and I ain't going nowhere!!
Chat soon
Glad to hear you are happier,
Ali x x

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Oh Julie I am glad that you have come to terms with this decision like we spoke about it is a hard one. Glad you are feeling much better and hope that whatever you decide to do bring you nothing but happiness.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Mardi said...

Ohhh...its wonderful to have you back Julie.
...That must have been a very tough decision to work through...and just think how much fun older kids are.... especially once they get to their teen years...they drive you nuts but they are also an endless source of entertainment.
...and as for a job...Im a Paramedic .... I went back to study in my 30's after Nursing for years... it was the best decision ever... goodluck in whatever you choose...
Mardi xx

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I am loving all these pages J1. Especially the one your little Rylan in the curtain.

I too amd glad that you are feeling better about yourself and the plans for you family.

I hope that you manage to find out what it is that you want to do when you go back to work. I work in a daycare. It's noisy and can be stresful at times ut love it.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Glad you and hubby are doing better!! The road always has its ups and downs!!
WOW!!!! Your LOs are just so devine!! You are always so inpsirational!! Love coming to your blog!! Keep up the awesome work!!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Karen L said...

Julie, so happy to hear that you are finally at peace with the hard decisions that you guys have had to make. Persue your dreams- you can be anything you want to be, and what ever that is I know you will be awesome. Your work is amazing - love every LO you are done. They are so inspiring and I am so thankful that you have moved to Sunny Qld and I get the opportunity to come play with you.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Karen L said...

Julie, so happy to hear that you are finally at peace with the hard decisions that you guys have had to make. Persue your dreams- you can be anything you want to be, and what ever that is I know you will be awesome. Your work is amazing - love every LO you are done. They are so inspiring and I am so thankful that you have moved to Sunny Qld and I get the opportunity to come play with you.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
So glad to hear that things have worked themselves out. Loving all of these layouts.
Best Wishes
Joanne

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Francine Burgess said...

HI there, so glad your at ease with what would have been a huge decsion for you both..
I love kids and always wanted to work with them..i went back to highschool and uni when i was 33, and found myself a single mum..now im a teacher, primary and love being around kids...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home