Saturday, May 13, 2006

Layout For Nicholas

Well not much to say about today, spent most of it at work. Biggest highlight was probably that we flew through it and got to go home and hour early -YAY for small pleasures hey?
Managed to get a few things done around the house yesterday. Tidied up so house doesn't resemble a pig sty anymore, finally got my circle journal bound at printworks - just have to alter front cover and do the sign in pages and then will be ready to roll when needed. Also found time to complete the challange that Nicole set this week. It was to take some self portraits, edit if needed and then upload to the Embellished gallery stating all edits,camera and lighting angles.














Here's a couple of the pics, the little landscape one is just a
recrop of the larger one. I think they turned out ok, little
goofy looking, but not too bad - definetly better in Black and
White. Here's another pic of why not to take self portraits
when kids are around , you get mobbed LOL.



And last but not least, my absolute
favourite of all taken yesterday
would definetly have to be this one
of Nicholas and myself. It really
turned out beautifully and just looking
at his smile is enough for me to
produce one of my own.








Isn't he just the cutest.
Am so proud of being able to capture a shot like this.
Would also like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Nicole
for setting the challenge, I would never have caught
this shot if i hadn't had a go at it.



I used this pic in a layout I made last night. I felt it was
very important for me to do this layout as I am still
feeling pretty guilty over my mistake thursday. Never,
ever again do I want to disappoint any of my children. So this layout in a way, was my attempt at trying to make it up to Nicholas, to show him how truly sorry I am.

So thats it for tonight, off to try and get some scrapping done. Will leave you with a pic of my layout.

Take care and happy scrapping



1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

love the shot of you and Nicholas very cute, i also lov the out take shots of the 3 of you, they are great, dont for get to scrap them :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home