Thursday, July 20, 2006

AM SOOOO EXCITED AND A LITTLE BIT NERVOUS AS WELL!!


Well today's the day guys - I am going to teach my first class over at Hobbysew (the altered MM monogram) - and i am soooooooooo excited bout it. I got up really early to get everything organised for the kids as well as for myself - most organised people would of done it the night before but those who know me will know that i am faaaaaar from organised. Actually got up a little too early - hence such an early morning blog LOL - should of went an extra half hour sleep in, would of been so handy!! Okie so wish me luck ladies - i have a feeling the closer i get to Echuca the more nervous i will be ................I know that once i start talking though I'll get over the nerves pretty much straight away.

- on a side note - i did another layout last night and i just LOVE it - sorry guys won't be able to share until tomorrow maybe, have to go straight to work once i get back this arvo. Not noice, not noice I know LOL.

well thats it, wish me luck
please don't say - 'go break a leg' - you never know, i might just do it somehow LOL.
will update when i can

till then,
take care

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Ali Russell said...

Good Luck Jules!!!
You will be fine!!! You are fantastic!! Have a good day!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

good luck Julie
your gonna be Awesome
have a fun day :o)

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Julie said...

thanks Nic and Ali for the boost of confidence. Even though class has been done now - it means alot to know you both sent out a good thought for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home