Friday, November 10, 2006

Nearly tree time..................

Thank gosh its Friday, schools over for the week so no mad dash to get ready for another couple of days. On the other hand its another packing weekend, yay (shame you can't hear the sarcasm there), but at least i don't have to look presentable for that lol.
Rylan has caught a spring flu, the weather is just so ridiculous at the moment. So very hot through the day and then just drops at nights where you still need to have like three blankets on the bed. Or else it'll go from like 33c one day right down to 17c the next, no wonder the poor kiddo's not well. He's had a temp thats been waking him constantly the last couple of nights and the only thing i can do for him is to give him a little kids nurofen. He won't let me hold him, won't lay down in my bed, nothing......just wants to lay in his cot and just grizzle till he goes back asleep again. Lookin like another such night tonight. Maddy and Nick are still up - watching the hulk no less - so hopefully that means they might sleep in late in the morning, fingers crossed lol.
Will work on clearing Maddy's room tomorrow, wanna make room to put one of the couches in there so we can put the xmas tree up the following weekend.Yes a little early i know, but when i was pregnant with Nick he was due around start of December so we put it up a couple weeks early, just something we've done every year since. Sadly there will be no lights outside this year, this is really a dismal point for me. I LOOOOOVE my xmas lights and usually go all out with them but will only be the tree this year. Oh well, will save me all the muttering i normally do when its time to take all the buggers down lol.
Have scrapped another couple of layouts, just quick, simple ones - really like the 'Geared up' one, simple but cute.
Well thats about all for now ladies - hope you all have an awesome weekend and can't wait to hear what you all got up to.
take care....................................

7 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Micaela said...

Hey Julie,
Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Loooooove your latest work - especially 'all geared up' - the green background is so refreshing!

Have a good weekend!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Love how you've used the Daisy D's Julie! Lovely work!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Great pages J1. How's that packing going.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Rylan Julie, I hope he feels better soon.

I have a confession to make, I watched the hulk as well, never seen it before and Sarah wanted to watch it so I thought why not.

I can't believe it is time to put the xmas tree up already just scary.

lovely layouts Julie, loving the colours, very striking, you do such lovely layouts, I especially love the Daisy D's.

Have a great week.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Ali Russell said...

Hi Julie,
Lvoe your layouts as always..YOU never cease to inspire me!!So glad to have you on the team!
I have decided that when i get my new tree(soon i hop) it is going straight up...You and I are going to have the best time decorating at Christmas...so cnnot wait to share it with you next year.
Okay getting all mushy now
Chat soon Lovey!!
Ali x x

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Love those layouts they are just stunning. I hope Rylan get over his flu quickly for you.
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Mardi said...

Hiya Julie....well as always you layouts are purely stunning...I love them!
...sorry to hear your little man is unwell....its awful at this time of year....pity the weather wouldnt settle to one temperature or the other.
Good luck with the packing ...
Mardi x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home