Monday, May 28, 2007

Up and at em'.

Well I am back. Where have I gone I hear you ask .......... well I would love to say that I was off exploring somewhere, or on a mini vacation but alas I was doing none of this. I have been camping out on my lounge room couch sick with Toncilitis - terrible, terrible thing to have. It completly knocked me out for over five days, and my throat was just terrible. Couldn't eat or drink for a while there and ended up going up to the hospital to get put on a drip for fluids and some pain medication. But all is well now - have healed up and am feeling great. Did lose a few kilos, though have been told it will be back again once fluids are up fully - Bugger!! LOL.
Other than that, not a whole lot happening since I last updated. Have finished all my projects and such for the mags - YAYYY, got a little overwhelming there for a little while, but they are done and have been posted. Have been having a play with the June kit for Embellished - AWESOME, AWESOME KIT!! Keep an eye out for it, will be realeased at the start of the month and you do not want to miss this one.

So now its back to 'scrapping for me' for a little while - have missed it actually, being able to just throw things together on a page and if it doesn't work then so be it, it's not the end of the world. Classes have started back up in the new Embellished shoppe here in Rocky, am teaching two classes a week and am TOTALLY loving it can I add. We are getting a heap of new ladies coming in interested to do the classes on offer by Ali, Ang and myself. Really is heaps fun and the new class area is great to teach in ......... the whole shoppe is just FABBO and is doing absolutely fantastic.

I am happy to update on my little man Rylan .......... he is back to being his totally ADORABLE little self. He goes down no probs for his nightly sleep now and is back to sleeping through - thank goodness, don't know how much more lack of sleep I could of taken. His molars are still bothering him a little but nowhere near as much as they were before.

After being cooped up in the house a bit lately we decided to head up to the Botanical gardens for a little while Sunday arvo - Ali and Luke came along for a play as well. Here are some pix from our afternoon, the kiddo's always love heading up there to play in the playground. This time there was some Rainbow Lorikeets there and they let the boys get right up close to them before they would hop just out of reach. The boys (Rylan and Luke) spent a bit of time with them, following them round and trying to get right up to them.
Finally have a layout to share, it's not much unfortunatly, very simple but I love it just the same. REALLY love the photo of Steven and I. Is my sample for the latest Elsie challenge I have posted up in the Embellished forum.
Well thats all for now. Better run and fix afternoon tea for the kiddo's. Is it just my kiddo's that are always so starving in the afternoon, or is this normal?? I swear I pack them each enough lunch to feed three kids and yet they are always sooooooo hungry after school finishes. Whooops, can hear them getting into the kitchen, better run.
take care and will chat again soon,
Julie xx



6 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Lali said...

WOW Julie I new you had been seen but not to the point that you ended up in hospital, so glad you are on the mend (shame about putting on the weight you lost though LOL).

Stop teasing about the June kit

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Karen L said...

Julie you poor thing it is never pleasant being sick. I have a sore throat tonight so am hoping it is not going to develop into anything. I.m glad to hear that you are feeling heaps better and that Rylan is now that wonderful little boy who is going to sleep and letting him Mummy get a good nights sleep as well. Looking forward to your class this week, have booked in for Thursday night. Always love your classes. Love your layout too - very simple but I can see why you love this photo of you and Steven. See you Thursday night.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Mardi said...

Ohh you poor thing....Im sick with a head cold at the moment...and thats bad enough...its horrible being in-well
Im so glad you are better now..
Mardi x

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Terri B said...

Oh Julie...I feel for you. Being that ill is never a good thing but to also be told you will gain the weight you lost just sucks.

Loving those pics, especially the on Rylan crawlign towards the bird...gave me a giggle.

Loving the LO.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I get tonsilitis heaps, can't stand it, but never had to be hospitalised.

Love what you do, have such gorgeous work.

Hopefully Ali and Ang will have the kit out when I stop in over the weekend.

Take care

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

glad to have you back Jules.
Love the pic of you & steven. and those boys are just too gorgeous!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home