Sunday, June 03, 2007

June already??

Well it's the start of June already ........ how did the time fly past so, so quickly. We are almost half way through the year, which means that we have now been up here in Rockhampton for five months!! Man, it really is going by so quickly isn't it?? And we are all still totally loving it up here. Back home we'd be rugged up in coats with heater going already, but up here, we're lucky to have had to wear long sleeves maybe once. This is definetly our life style up here. We will be having an influx of rellies over the next month. In two weeks Steven's sister and her partner will be coming up for a visit and then about two weeks after that My Mother, sisters plus others will be visiting for about two weeks. Am dying to meet my little niece Brylie!!!

Well being start of the month, that means that a new Embellished kit has been released, and I stand by my convictions that this is BEST KIT to date!!! Totally YUMMY range of papers and all the little bits and pieces in it are awesome. Here are three of the five layouts I've done so far with it - the other two layouts are on display in store and I forgot to get pix before I took them in unfortunantly. Have had a total blast playing with this kit. Here's a link to get your own piece of OHH LA LA!! Be quick ......... the kits have been selling fantastically!!!!






Come 8pm each night, the kiddo's toddle off to bed and then the rest of the night is mine. It is my own little quiet time to get into my scraproom and create till my hearts content. I do occasionally get a little scrapping done through the day while Rylans down for his nap, but it's not a whole lot really so I look forward to my nightly scrapping. I usually try and aim to switch off and head to bed at about 11.30pm, so that is three and a half hours of uninterupted scrapping time ............. and I'm loving it!!! And since the 'Big Tidy Up', everything has it's own place and it really has helped with keeping the mojo flowing, just have to make a big effort to tidy up after each scrap session LOL.This is what my desk looked like after today's session .......OOPSIES!! Can I convince anyone by chance to maybe tidy for me LOL, it really is the sucky part of scrapping isn't it?

So the next few layouts are just for me/havin a play layouts. The photos on these layouts are some of my absolute favourites lately and that certainly helps make scrapping them heaps easier.









Well that's all for now ladies, it's late and I need to get myself off to sleep but thanks for dropping by and having a looksie and will catch up for a share again soon.

till then, take care

Julie xx








9 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Julie!! LOVE all the Layouts...hadn't see the one of you and i! Looks great!
Love the 'bidie' in the Layouts...Love the little 'wing' lol lol.....
Chat soon
Ali

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Loving your page J1. All looking great.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

I have to agree, how did we get to june, though I am NOT complaining, the quicker this time goes the sooner I get my Shane back and I get to meet Bubba!!!!

Love the LOs Julie!

I think I have forces myself to get in a habbit of putting away after scrapping, but we will see how long that lasts! LOL

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Gorgeous LOs Julie and have to agree the photos are amazing definately makes for easier scrapping.

And looks at that desk OMG LOL

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Karen L said...

Absolutely amazing work Julie - you are certainly on a roll. I am just loving what you produce (especially enjoyed the class last Thursday night). Ah my scrapbooking table looks a lot like yours after a night of scrapbooking. Trouble is my desk is almost too small. By the time it houses all the supplies there is no room to work.
Glad you are loving living in sunny Rocky. We came here for 2 years, 28 years ago and we are still here. It really is a great place to live. Just want you to know that I think your work is stunning.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Stunning Julie...LOVE each and everyone of these LOs...You are one talented chicky!
Big fan of the birdies...
XX

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Mardi said...

Oohhh...drooling here!!
I love it when you have a huge layout share...gorgeous work Julie...
Mardi x

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Always love catching up on all the creations you've been doing Julie! Lots going on here!!! Great stuff!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Hey Julie...
I have been a lurker on your blog for along time now, but have never actually commented! You are so talented and i just love your work!
I'll pop back soon and be commenting from now on...lol.
Belinda
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home