Monday, July 09, 2007

Here comes Routine.....

Well it's the last day of school holidays today. Kiddo's are excited to be heading back to school tomorrow, and I ....well I must admit I'm really looking forward to getting our routine back. It's been a month since we've had a normal routine in the house and I think we're all a little tired from not doing things the way we would normally do them. I know that Ry's sleep patterns are just all over the place at the moment, so that will be the biggest bonus of getting back on track.
I think he's also going through some sort of growth stage at the moment. He normally only has the one bottle of milk when he goes down for his sleep at night, but lately he'll finish the first and ask for another one ...... lol, or as he'll say - "More, more?" And then he'll usually wake at about midnight and ask for another bottle - so three all up in a four hour period - seems a bit excessive for me but it's not like I can so No, you don't really need it. From memory they do have a growth spurt around 2 years old, so hopefully it's just that.
Well there's not alot else that's been happening in the Heard household. We've enjoyed the last week of school holidays. We've hit the parks enough to keep the kiddo's busy through the days. Maddy has been scrapping with me quite a bit as well, and her album is looking pretty full at the moment - might have to invest in another one for her. Can't get her into the bad habit of just storing layouts in pizza boxes like her mummy does lol, makes it too hard to catch up once you do finally invest in some albums. Anyone else like me or are you all organised as you scrap each layout? Seriously, I have like eight full pizza boxes at the moment just waiting to be sorted - thats a whole lotta albums I think. I think I'm done with the post bound albums, they don't really hold a whole heap extra and when you do put a couple of packs of inserts into them they don't hold together so well anymore. Ali had gotten some ringbound albums into shop and they look really great, seems like they would hold quite a few layouts and the price for them is just fantastic. LOL, they were so great they sold out in like TWO DAYS - gonna have to move quickly when the next load of them comes in i think.
So like I said, nothing really interesting happening round here, so will just share a few layouts I've done in the last week.This first layout was for one of my classes I recently taught up here. Love this pic of Mad and I.
This layout was for last week's Elsie challenge sample in the forum. This was me getting to meet my gorgeous little niece Brylie - really like the colour combo in this layout.This is just a quick layout I did the other night at our Cyber crop get together at the Shoppe Saturday night. Love that spotted Crate paper I've used for the background, is a gorgeous colour.And this was for this week's Elsie challenge sample - to create a mini album in a tin. I didn't so much go with the mini album idea, but included more a letter of things that I wanted to share with Maddison.Well thats all for today guys, thanks for dropping by and I'll catch up again soon.
take care,
Julie xx

6 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love love LOVE it all - you have so much style girl!!!
Lusi x

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I too love love it all J1. lol glad to hear that I am not the only one who has a stash of pages in pizza boxes.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Francine Burgess said...

oh those layouts are gorgeous, love crate paper too, and yes imlike you too storing my layouts in pizza boxes but ive just gotten two new ring binder albums and am filling them..need more though..lol

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Karen L said...

Love your layouts Julie - always love your work. Those new albums sound great - hoping Ali gets some more in cause I think I need to get myself one of those also.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Nat said...

LOVE your work Julie!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

great pages Julie,

just love your page designs.

Nicxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home