Saturday, July 22, 2006

JUST HAVIN A PLAY

Well have just spent the last hour and a bit having a play with the layout/template for my blog. I saw a layout slide on Scrapcats blog - some gogeous layouts there francine - and loved it. Took me forever to figure out how to add it to my blog - its not neat or dainty but its there LOL so it will do for now. Have also used the time to add some more links to some blogs i check out every now and then - not the best blogger person but sometimes i do have an extra half hour where i do a bit of a cruise. Would love to figure out how to widen my blog space so that it goes across the page instead of the narrow strip down the centre - but again one thing at a time i guess.
Was over at Nic's studio last night and noticed she has 'tagged' me - will have to do it tonight Nic, really have to go and get ready for work - i have to leave in like half an hour and am still sitting here in jammies. LOL I have got to be the MOST unorganised person at times.
Well will leave it at that for now, let me know what you think of the slider - and if you know how i can stretch the blog right across the page that would be handy - you'll have to make it really S.I.M.P.L.E. with the instructions thought am sooo not that computer literate LOL.

till next time
take care....

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

nice work on the slider Julie
i had one up before but got sick of it
as for making your page wider
sorry no idea :o)

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Francine Burgess said...

LOL Julie..took me ages to get the slide show in the right position and not knock out the other items on my blog, so you have done well..lol.
Love what i see in it, so bright and eye catching..well done!!!!!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Julie said...

lol francinea, nope there was lots of 'knocking' out so to speack - and a few not noice words lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home