Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Start the week over please......

Ever had one of those days when you wished you had of just stayed in bed and let the rest of the world go on around you? Yesterday was that day for me - seriously....I kind of wished I could of just buried myself under a tonne of doonas and not made an appearance at all.
Ry had a really crappy nights sleep so was pretty whiney all day, even when we just sat and played cars together he'd just walk off whining - really not sure what was up with him. He had his day nap - was a short one for him though, so I guess I'll just put it down to lack of sleep.
Then when I picked the other two kiddo's up from school I had to go to the supermarket, from the time we walked in all three were just mucking up, whining, crying, asking for things - whining again when told no, they rarely act like this and certainly not all three at once. So needless to say by the time I got home I was cranky and had a headache, only to deal with Harvey Norman and Cannon about my camera. Not going into this one a second time - seriously I could of headbutted someone for this. Then to round up with wanting to cook dinner and do something nice - so go to pull out the potatoes only to find two little itty-bitty ones in the tub - LOL not a big deal normally but after the day I'd had it was just the icing on the cake ..... no way was I heading back to the supermarket with the kiddo's again - I am not that much of a glutton for punishment LOL.
But that was yesterday and today is today - so far so good LOL .......pleeeease keep fingers crossed for me that it continues well. I guess we all need to experience a bad day now and then to really help us to appreciate the good days - okay, based on this theory I should have enough to fuel quite a good few days then lol.
Other than that it has been pretty quiet and uneventful here - dare I say a little boring?? Kiddo's are back into the swing of school again. Maddy though is pretty tired after school each day and her emotions are swing pretty widely at the moment, beginning to feel a little panicked about her teenage years - anyone else have a 7/8 year old child that seems hormonal at the moment?? really high highs and really low lows - within the space of minutes?? Please tell me you do, it might make it seem a little more normal.
Have been working on next months kit for Embellished - can't share just yet but am five layouts into it at the moment and there is still quite a bit of paper to go through. But I can share these layouts with you. These three were just for fun/me layouts - really like them

This layout was my sample for the latest Elsie challenge in the forum - to fill a background. Was fun to break out of my little 'white space' zone for a while, and was definetly challenging to fill the entire layout. But these circles are fun to draw up, still looked a little plain so jazzed some of the circles up with bits and pieces. Don't you just love the face my little man is pulling here - it's his 'cheese' face. He has a bit of an annoying, but cute, habit at the moment of jsut saying cheese everytime the camera is pointed in his direction. It is cute and kinda funny, but after a couple dozen of these kind of pics you kinda wish he'd change it up a bit .........maybe I'll teach him to say Coon LOL.This layout is for this months Colour Therapy challenge in the forum - the DT were given a triple colour combo this month - red, blue and white. These are my two sisters - Anne-marie and Lousie (younger one) - pic was taken up at the botanical gardens here in Rocky ....my fav place to hang out. You can check out the full article here:

Well thats about all for today, sorry its a bit of a misery post to start with - I have had a great week otherwise but i guess its easier to complain than smile sometimes, will work on fixing that sometime lol

take care and will chat again soon

Julie xx

8 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger ~Cat~ said...

Hmm I have way too many of those days!! LOL Glad today is being kinder to you though Julie and I LOVE all those LO's...still check out all your work on Emb now and again too :)

LMAO at R's new grin...hehe Kids hey

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Nat said...

I kinda had one of them today Julie!! I almost cried in the carpark today coz I couldn't work my new phil & teds pram! lol.. and then when I dropped one of my grocery items through the bottom of the trolley - not huge but just pissed me off - I said 'gee what else can go wrong' and then I did it again! geezzz.....

And now the kids are bugging me and I have a filthy house and the work seem endless.... I think I'll be glad to see the end of the day...

But LOVE LOVE LOVE all your LOs... girl your stuff is so fab!!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh love your work Julie,hope you are feeling better now x I feel your pain,Luke is like that too ;)

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Karen L said...

Sorry you had a lousy day yesterday Julie, I guess it really is days like that though that make you appreciate all the good things in our life. Hope your little munchkins are much more agreeable today for you, Love your layouts. Always love your layouts, especially love your ferris wheel layout. Looking forward to catching up with you real soon (if I can ever get a break from the rat race I seem to be living in at the moment)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger scrapwitch said...

i think there is something in the stars julie...cause im having one of those weeks...just had to pop in and say how much i just LOVE LOVE LOVE your love hat layout...i think its everythung about it..the paint the pp the journalling the title...and the photo..plus did i tell you i love paint,and THAT colour too its my fav..
so love your work and hearing about your life...have a fine day chicky ..it can only get better

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o0o0o totally loving your LOS, they are just gorgeous, I just had to leave a comment :)

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi julie!
loving your layouts....esp the ferris wheel one!
and man i totally understand having one of *those* weeks...hope this one is better for you mate!
Take care and love
lusi x

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, sorry to hear things are bit hectic for you, love all your layouts, I especially love the Ferris Wheel, take care !!

Carole xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home