Monday, September 24, 2007

Feeling better.

Well it's been a little while between drinks hasn't it?? Would love to say that I've been flat out with something really cool and exciting or even that I've just been to busy with life to take a chance to update, but I haven't unfortunatly. I have spent the last week really crook with Toncilitis yet again. Besides the one night I spent up at the hospital for some antibiotics to be given through an I.V most of my time has been spent huddled up on the couch sleeping.
But am getting over it now, starting to feel better - still a little dizzyness at times but I think that's just because I've been laying down so much - and have been up and about quite a bit today. Well I had to really, today is the first day of school holidays up here, so had to try and keep the kiddo's busy somehow. I did end up cheating this arvo though and took them down to the local video shop to hire some movies, figured if I could get one more quiet day in then I should be feeling fit as a fiddle. The kiddo's have made up a list of fun things that they'd
like to do over the holidays so I'm aiming to get most if not all of the items done. It's such a cool little list - doens't have heaps of big ticket stuff on it - more places they'd like to go and play at for a while or go and see - lol, one of them was to go have a milkshake and a donut for lunch one day .... sounds ok to me as a one off.
So that's about it for now - nothing to share, this is the first time I've been online in over a week - kinda cool actually - and I doubt I'll be on a heap over the school hols either. There is one cool thing I can share today actually - look at the pressie I got in the mail today:
It's from Cathy at Scrapgenie and they are just gorgeous - An AMM handbag and a matching AMM
purse - how cool are these!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CATH
Y!!! THEY ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL!! I couldn't believe it when I opened up the parcel and saw these - thank you, thank you, thank you.

Okie, well that's all for today then, time for me to serve up dinner, another thing I haven't done in ages lol, take care and will chat soon
Julie xx


9 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Oh Jules, sorry to hear you've been sick! Glad you're on the mend. How nice to have a list for the holidays, at least you don't have to guess how to keep them happy!!! What an unreal pressie you received, lucky duck!

Cheers,
Sar

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back in the land of the living!!!
Look at that bag!!WOHOO for you Jules!!
You will have to show me next time you are in the shoppe!
Chat soon and enjoy school holidays :)-
Ali x

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! so sorry to hear that you have been so sick mate - that's so awful!
Glad to read that you are on the mend now. And how kewl is that bag - awesome ;)
Enjoy mate!
Big hugs,
Lus x

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Mardi said...

Ohh how horrible that you have been sick again....lets hope some time relaxing with the kids over the holidays has you feeling 100% again..
Love that bag too...how gorgeous!!
Mardi x

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Oh you poor thing Julie glad to hear that you are feeling better

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger jilly said...

LOL Julie - Life in the Fast Lane eh? Glad to hear you're on the mend though!

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Terri B said...

I hope you are truly feeling better chooky!

LOVING that bag!!! YUMMO!!!!!!!

xoox

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger KreativeKelly said...

Wow thats realy great happy mail... really glad you are doing better!!!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Julie,

I hope that you are well, and enjoying the school holiday!!

Can't wait to meet you in real life lol!!

Have a great weekend!!

Lauren x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home