Monday, June 26, 2006

SOME EXCITING NEWS!!


Well I got some exciting news today from miss Ali, she has invited me to become an official Design Team member for Embellished Scrapbook Shoppe, YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! How cool is that, am so excited at being part of the team at this FANTASTIC site. It just continues to grow and grow and it is fantastic to watch and be part of at the same time. Just hoping that I can produce some fantastic layouts for her.
Speaking of which, I have actually done a few lately. Just some really quick, simple and REALLY FUN layouts for myself. Nothing much too them, yet I love them and think they are fantastic - if i can say so myself LOL. I think it really is a great photo that MAKES a layout, and at the moment Rylan is providing his mummy with some fantastically cute ones. He is at such a great carefree age, if he wants to do something
then he does it (not always good i know), really is a lesson to be learnt there. Here are a couple of pics of him, he just loves the slide.
I read a really great quote today, sorry cannot for the life of me remember where, it went something like " What would you attempt to do, if you knew you could not fail?" And that i think sums it all up, what would you attempt? It really does make you think doesn't it? What would i attempt? Hmmmm really not sure there, there is so much that i would love to have a go at. Maybe Iwould attempt writing. I used to love writing stories when i was younger, and to write a great novel would be a dream fullfilled i reckon.
Well thats about it for now, if you like you could tell me what it is you would most love to attempt, i would really love to hear it.

till next time,
take care and dream big

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home