Monday, July 24, 2006

PIC SHARIN' TIME!!








Well not much really to update since my last one. Yesterday was a great day for me and today was another great one.
Took the the kids down to the local soccer field today after picking Maddy up from school. They had an absolute ball - and so did i - snap,snap, snapping a
way with the camera. This is one awesome camera!! Am having some serious fun, and still trying to learn heaps - still set on autofocus though lol. Here are some pix i took of them playing - 7 out of the 167 that i took LOL. Have soooo got to burn some pix onto disk, comp is filling up very quickly now.
Have decided to make another lifestyle change : am determined to budge this last ten kilos or so from having little man ryskie. He is now 16 months old, enough is enough - NO MORE EXCUSES!! So thats the new personal challenge i have set myself. I did it with smoking and have now gone eight weeks - have started the last stage of patches -so if i can kick a ten year habit (fingers crossed) then surely i can lose a little ex
cess. We'll see how i go i guess.
Well just a quick and simple one today - scrapped another layout last night but will share a pic next blog.

till then
take care.....

5 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Those pics are so gorgeous Julie!!! I cant wait to get my new camera too!!
Good luck with the weight loss - I am sure you can do it!! If you can quit smoking you can do anything

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Ali Russell said...

WOW...loving those photos!! Hey Julie,wanna do a challenge? We can aim to lose the 10 kilos together!!!I am serious so let me know what you think....
I really want that camera NOW!!! Maybe after we have done our tax....maybe...just maybe...will have to persuade Glenn first..hehehehe.....Chat soon
Ali x x x

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Julie said...

am game if you are miss ali? will chat bout it when talkin next
be a great motivational tool

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

cute photos, and YEP I love the camera too, oh and I am still on auto focus as well!!! LOL

I love the below LOs!

Well done on the NON SMOKING too!! good on you

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger ~Cat~ said...

Congrats on the quitting smoking!!!! Bloody hard to do hey! but soo worth it!

I soo want your camera!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home